A list of materials in our Archives:
- Album of photos of Vatican by Mr. Alph Mullender, 14th April 1924.
- Catholic Mission of Chota-Nagpur 1951 (typed script).
- Correspondence of Fr. Hous SJ (Leon Hons) - Belgian.
- Documents donated to St. Xavier's college by the Asiatic society of Bengal, on the Missions in India.
- Documents of Missions in India, donated by ASB (Asiatic Society of
Bengal) to the Goethals Library, and St. Xavier's College.
- Fr. Dandoy's typed copy of "Blondel" 1956.
- Fr. Dandoys's Jubillee in Kurseong 1915-1940.
- Fr. Francotte SJ - Observation readings.
- Fr. P Johanns manuscript
- Le mysticisme de L'advaita
- Cankara or
- Historical notes on 24 parganas collected by Fr. S. Poderzaj SJ.
- History of the Catholic Church in East Bengal - an outline by Fr. Courtois SJ.
- Mission documents collected by Fr. Hosten.
- North point Memoires - photo album - 1956.
- Photo album presented to Dr. Paul Goethals by the Provincial of
Belgium in 1878.
- Photo plates (glass) of the Fathers of St. Xavier's College.
- Photos on St. Xavier's 100 years celebration & other albums.
- Souvenir - golden jubilee of Fr. Dandoy SJ, ordained 1895.
- St. Xavier's college Magazine photo-album 1933.
- St. Xavier's College photo album 1860-1952.
- St. Xavier's College strike - 1938 (articles).
- St. Xavier's Jesuit Fathers - an old album.
- St. Xavier's Old Album of photos (large size).
- The church in Bandel - photo album - 1832-1952.
- Writings of Brahmabandhab Upadhyay and Animananda.
- Writings of Fr. A Gille SJ when he was the Editor of the Catholic
Herald of India from 1917-1924.
- Writings of Fr. Blanche SJ (French).
- Writings of Fr. Constant Lievens, SJ, and his life.
- Writings of Fr. Hosten SJ on various Indiological topics.
- Writings of Fr. Knockaert SJ and his "life among the Santals"
- Writings of Fr. P Johanns SJ on the Vedanta, Chaitanya & Ramayana.
- Writings of Fr. Van Der Schuren, SJ and the Belgian Mission in India.
- Writings of Fr. William Wallace SJ on Hinduism.
- Zinc blocks of photos which were published in the early St. Xavier's